Happy Yogini Ekadashi 2023 Wishes, Quotes, Date, Fasting Vidhi, Muhurta, Katha, Images : Happy Auspicious Wishes to All Yogini Ekadashi 2023, the auspicious festival season is open and Yogini Ekadashi is celebrated on 24 June this year. This is the festival of God Shri Krishna and his blessings, so all devotees who fast this day get 100 times more fruit on this Ekadashi day. Yogini Ekadashi is celebrated on Aashd Mash Krishna Paksh Ekadashi. The auspicious time for Yogini Ekadashi is from 09:28 in the morning of June 13 and will end at 08:28 in the morning of June 14. According to Hindu mythology, when Yudhishthira asks about the fable of Ekadashi, then Vasudev tells the significance of this auspicious day. So friends, Here are the Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Fasting Time that you can share with your friends and family also.
Rituals and Observances:
- Fasting: Fasting is considered an essential aspect of Yogini Ekadashi. Devotees abstain from consuming grains, pulses, and certain vegetables during the fasting period. Some devotees observe a complete waterless fast, known as Nirjala Ekadashi, while others consume fruits, milk, and non-grain food items.
- Worship and Puja: Devotees wake up early and take a ritual bath before visiting temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu. They offer flowers, fruits, incense, and sweets to the deity, seeking His blessings. Recitation of Vishnu Sahasranama (the thousand names of Lord Vishnu) and other sacred hymns is considered highly auspicious.
- Charity: Charity holds great significance on Yogini Ekadashi. Devotees donate food, clothes, and other essentials to the needy and perform acts of kindness to help alleviate the suffering of others.
- Spiritual Discourses: Many religious organizations and spiritual leaders organize discourses and satsangs (spiritual gatherings) on the occasion of Yogini Ekadashi. These gatherings provide an opportunity for devotees to listen to the teachings of ancient scriptures, learn about the significance of Ekadashi, and deepen their spiritual understanding.
- Meditation and Chanting: Yogini Ekadashi is an ideal time for devotees to engage in meditation, introspection, and chanting of sacred mantras.
Yogini Ekadashi Fasting Vidhi, Muhurt, Katha
According to Hindu Panchang auspicious time of Yogini Ekadashi starts from 09:28 in the morning of June 13 and will end at 08:28 in the morning of June 14. To start the fast you can follow these easy method-
- First at all you should arise up early in the morning before sunrise.
- Take a pious bath with pronunciation "Om Bhagvato Vashudevay Namh"
- After then you should wash yellow clothes and prepare the worship plate.
- You can add Flowers, Rice, Sindhur, Scent sticks, Kapoor to offer a auspicious prayer of God Krishna.
- Finally you should worship the God with a fast.
Also Watch : Vat Purnima Wishes
Yogini Ekadashi Katha
According to Hindu mythology, Once upon a time there was a religious king which name was Kuber who worshipped daily to God. He was great scholar of God Shiva and offer daily prayer with the help of his servant (Hem). Hem daily delivers the pious flowers to Kuber. One day Hem do not offer flowers to King Kuber, and it will be cause king's prayer hurdle. In the angrily Kuber cursed Hem that he will change in half female and half male body.
Because of the curse Hem came upon in earth and suffered many problems. One day he went in Markandeya Rishi about this. And here Rishi told him about the Yogini Ekadashi fast. And Hem did as well as Rishi said him. And finally he got heaven once again.
Happy Yogini Ekadashi Quotes, Wishes, Messages
- With the grace of Lord Krishna, all family may bless with fortune, prosperity on Yogini Ekadashi.
- All sins will abolish with the help of God Vashu, this Ekadashi will offer all fortune as you wish. Happy Yogini Ekadashi 2023.
- With this auspicious fast may clean your all sins, you got everything that you have in your heart, your family got peace and harmony on this auspicious festival Yogini Ekadashi.
- Auspicious success with auspicious blessings come in your home, your prosperity, fortune health will recover with blessings of Yogini Ekadashi.
- May Yogini Ekadashi will fulfill your all requirements and need that you have in your heart.
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com