We understand that getting to the gym and prioritising your health is difficult. However, it is important to keep on board and move against your fitness goals. These motivational fitness quotes and training quotes will inspire you on those days when you need a little extra inspiration.
Think about these motivational words as an all time personal trainer you can turn to for additional guidance and gym-spiration, from invigorating gym quotes that will get you pumped up for your exercise to fitness inspiration quotes that will encourage you to get up and get ready.
These best workout quotes and hilarious fitness quotes can keep you inspired if you need guidance achieving your workout targets or a little push to get your ass up and running.
Also Read: Gym Quotes That Will Motivate for Fitness
- “You have this one life! How do you wna spend it? Apologising? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Running after people who don’t see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud.”
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.¨ ― Vince Lombardi Jr
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.” – John Assaraf
- “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “It’s ok to falter! It’s ok to have hiccups in the process, you can always restart! The moment you refuse to restart is the beginning of the end. No one ever did it without failing. Failures are a part of your growth! Let’s start, let’s restart!”
- “Everyone is pumped at the start but to see results you have to be in the middle and till the end.”
- “Until you believe you can do it. It’s difficult to convince anyone else that you can do it!”
- “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras
- “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
- “If exercise was pill, It would be the most powerful medication know to humans.”
- “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Be a badass! Do what is good for your goals, there will be voices but you won’t stop"
- “Every step will challenge you! Every moment will test you! Every brave effort, every different choice will scare you! Because that is what nature is, you can’t have any change without resistance. This is why they say, “Survival of the fittest.”