Aristotle Quotes on Love : Aristotle was a Greek Writer, Philosopher and also a great poet who was famous of her extraordinary contribution in Science, Math, Ethics and so all. He was born on 384 BC Stagira Greece. His father was a political leader in the Greece and Aristotle completed her elementary education with his father. He was the intelligent child form her childhood life and in her youth life he joined the Plato Circle Academy in which many philosophers were trained with academic and philosophical education. There are many philosophical theories that was put forward by Aristotle like as Eudaimonia, Virtue Theory, Truth of Being Better. Besides it he was also prudent in writing skill and there are many extraordinary creative work that was also created by Aristotle like as Rhetoric, Eudemons (On the Soul), On Philosophy, Alexander, Sophistes, On Justice, Wealth, On Prayer, and On Education etc. So friends today in this article we will know about the Aristotle Wikipedia, Biography, Wishes, Quotes on Love, Quotes on Friendship, Best Heart Broken Sayings by Aristotle that you can share with your close friends and heart one's.
Wiki, Biography Highlights of Aristotle
- Name of Author- Aristotle
- Profession- Philosopher, Writer
- Born- 384 B.C.
- Born Location- Greece
- School- Platonic Academy
- Wife- Pythias
- Famous Theory- Eudaimonia
- Creation- On Justice, Wealth, On Prayer, On Education
- Quotes on God- There is no existence of God
- Quotes on Man- Man is the power who can create, destruct the world.
- Prudent Student- Theophrastus, Aristoxenus, Alexandra
- Died- 322 B.C.
Inspirational Love Quotes, Wishes by Aristotle
- Love is consisted with one soul that exists in two body, it is the greatest power of creation and destruction.
- It is the source of happiness, madness, goodness, worseness and also truthiness, this is the love that is no blind....it is the wonderful art of world.
- Every man can bear any bad situation with the love, however it may be with your mother, wife, girlfriends, brother and father also.
- The definition of love is only dedication, dedication of being credible with each other, dedication to bear any adverse situation.
- Sometimes it is best to be angry in love, in the love all is legal like as right purpose and also wrong purpose.
Bestie Friendship, Relationship Quotes by Aristotle
"If you want to be great in this world, then you also should believe in love, every thing is business and every business is founded on credibility. " ― Aristotle
“Happiness does not lie in amusement; it would be strange if one were to take trouble and suffer hardship all one’s life in order to amuse oneself” ― Aristotle
“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.” ― Aristotle
“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work”. ― Aristotle
“We are what we repeatedly do.” ― Aristotle
“The happy life is thought to be one of excellence; now an excellent life requires exertion, and does not consist in amusement. If Eudaimonia, or happiness, is activity in accordance with excellence, it is reasonable that it should be in accordance with the highest excellence; and this will be that of the best thing in us.” ― Aristotle
“Whoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god.” ― Aristotle
“Hope is a waking dream.” ― Aristotle
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ― Aristotle
"It is of the nature of desire not to be satisfied, and most men live only for the gratification of it." ― Aristotle
"If things do not turn out as we wish, we should wish for them as they turn out." ― Aristotle
"It is well said, then, that it is by doing just acts that the just man is produced, and by doing temperate acts the temperate man; without doing these no one would have even a prospect of becoming good." ― Aristotle
"The life of money-making is one undertaken under compulsion, and wealth is evidently not the good we are seeking; for it is merely useful and for the sake of something else." ― Aristotle
"Teachers should be more honoured than parents, for whereas parents give their children life, teachers give their children a good life" ― Aristotle
"Bad people are in conflict with themselves; they desire one thing and will another, like the incontinent who chooses harmful pleasures instead of what they themselves believe to be good."
“Democracy arose from men’s thinking that if they are equal in any respect, they are equal absolutely.” ― Aristotle
"One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy." ― Aristotle
"It is also in the interests of a tyrant to make his subjects poor, so that he may be able to afford the cost of his bodyguard, while the people are so occupied with their daily tasks that they have no time for plotting." ― Aristotle
"Even when laws have been written down, they ought not always to remain unaltered." ― Aristotle
"The truly good and wise man will bear all kinds of fortune in a seemly way, and will always act in the noblest manner that the circumstances allow" ― Aristotle
"A man can dream of millions of dreams but it is also universal truth at same time he will also earn the reliable credibility of relationship. " ― Aristotle
"It is easy to break any relation with little efforts but it is difficult to make sound relationship forever with each other. " ― Aristotle
"The root of love always spreads the positive vibes of sweet love and affection. Love is lifeline of this beautiful world that is deeply connected with nature. " ― Aristotle
"It is the law of love, once you bind your heart someone other, then all the worse also seems better. " ― Aristotle
Romantic Bestie Wishes by Aristotle
- Inner beauty is millions of greater in compare of physical beauty, a pure love is bind with the deeply heart not on physical attraction.
- Love is the best gift of this beautiful nature that you can share with each other without tax.
- A smiling face can attract millions of face, so try to be cheers with eternal love of he, she and nature.
- It was the greatest time of my life when I falls in love first time with my sweetheart.
- A true love can not be finish with the force, it is the connection of two heart that is founded with believe and great rely.
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com