Inspirational Valentine Love Quotes by Plato : Plato was a great philosopher and inventor who was born on 428/427 or 424/423 BC in Athens, Greece. He was the great personality who derived many philosophical theory like as Theory of Forms, Divisions of the Soul, Platonic Love, Form of Good etc. With his extraordinary vision he also taught the definition of Love, in which he indicated “Love” with the Greatest Positive Vibe of World. Plato was the great philosopher who also taught about the genesis of universal and platonic love and with on basis of these practical theories there are many visions helped to go advance in life. Plato explains about the theory of Platonic Love that is- Love is a deep intense of hearts that can not be defined, it is limitless and very far from attraction because with the time attraction decreases but love increases and it is also genesis from one side also. So friends, today in this article we will know about the Inspirational Love Messages, Quotes, Valentine Messages, Sayings, Encouraging Motivational Messages, Love Theories, Valentine Special Quotes, Wallpapers, Images by Plato that you can share with your friends and close one’s.
- Top Love Quotes: Messages by Famous Philosopher William Shakespeare, Aristotle, Osho
- Inspirational Valentine Love Quotes by Plato- Love Messages, Greetings by Plato to Share
- World Computer Literacy Day (2023) Quotes, Wishes, Theme, Greetings
- Happy Benjamin Franklin Day (2023) Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Messages, Status to Share
- 470 Love Quotes That Will Inspire Romance In Your Life
Brief Wikipedia, Biography of Plato
|Born||428/427 or 424/423 BC|
|Profession||Philosopher, Author, Poet|
|Major Theory||Platonic Love, Theory of Forms|
|Notable Work||Cardinal Virtues, Definition of State|
Inspirational Valentine Love Quotes by Plato
Love means not sex, here is the type of Platonic Love who has supreme affectionate with deep hearts which can not defined in human words and it is also far of sexual desire.-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
Love is most powerful weapon in world that can change form of universe, it has a supreme energy to genesis and destruction.-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
“And Agathon said, It is probable, Socrates, that I knew nothing of what I had said.-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
And yet spoke you beautifully, Agathon, he said.”
“And the true order of going, or being led by another, to the things of love, is to begin from the beauties of earth.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
“For harmony is a symphony, and symphony is an agreement; but an agreement of disagreements while they disagree there cannot be; you cannot harmonize that which disagrees.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
“The creative soul creates not children, but conceptions of wisdom and virtue.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
“So where it is a general rule that it is wrong to gratify lovers, this can be attributed to the defects of those who make that rule: the government’s lust for rule and the subjects’ cowardice.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
“It is no good for rulers if the people they rule cherish ambitions for themselves or form strong bonds of friendship with one another.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
“Socrates sat down and said ‘How splendid it would be Agathon, if wisdom was the sort of thing that could flow from the fuller to the emptier of us when we touch each other, like water, which flows through a piece of wool from a fuller cup to an emptier one.'”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
“Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’.
“What if the man could see Beauty Itself, pure, unalloyed, stripped of mortality, and all its pollution, stains, and vanities, unchanging, divine,…the man becoming in that communion, the friend of God, himself immortal;…would that be a life to disregard?”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
“I thought to myself: I am wiser than this man; neither of us probably knows anything that is really good, but he thinks he has the knowledge, when he has not, while I, having no knowledge, do not think I have.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
“‘Excellence’ is not a gift, but a skill that takes practice. We do not act ‘rightly’ because we are ‘excellent’, in fact, we achieve ‘excellence’ by acting ‘rightly’.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
Love is a experience in which 90 percentage of people fall in relationship and fail with the purity of love, love can not be finished, it is the foundation of entire universe that only can be experience.-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
“Never discourage anyone…who continually makes progress.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
“The beginning is the most important part of the work.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
“The excessive increase in anything causes a reaction in the opposite direction.”-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
World’s all physical materials is consisted in the love, the great source of energy that we achieve from sun is also consisted in love, every human life is cycled around the love.-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
A platonic love occurs without terms and condition, it is the deep dormant feeling of hearts that only can be feel by the universe nature.-Plato, ‘The Symposium’
Romantic Love Messages, Greetings, Sayings by Plato
- Romantic love is a desire that is so beautiful and can not be achieve with material world, everything is possible in love because it has highest capacity of emotions.
- History is evidence that platonic love can not be understand by human being, we know only little bit of love, it is infinite possibility, a destruction and also a creation.
- It can not be define, it may be strange for strange persons, it is soul of affection, it is believe on which all world circulates, it is so high that every person can not touch it physically that is love.
- Love is the creation of beautiful world that only can be feel by heart, it has a courage that gives enough strength, enough happiness and enough pain.
- Every heart is singing that is incomplete and completed by the another hearts, love is link that is deeply connected with each other.
- Infinite love is form of wisdom, that only happens when a person deeply connected with the spiritual world, this is the new world where limitless opportunities occur.
Who is Plato ?
Plato is a great philosopher, inventor and also a author of Athens, Greece who manifested many theories about love and origin of universe.
What is Platonic Love ?
Platonic love is a deep affection of two hearts that is forever exist without any wish of sex.
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com