World Mental Health Day: was observed for the first time on 10 October 1992. It was started as an annual activity of the World Federation for Mental Health by the Deputy Secretary-General Richard Hunter. The day is officially commemorated every year on October 10th.
The day provides an opportunity for all stakeholders working on mental health issues to talk about their work, and what more needs to be done to make mental health care a reality for people worldwide.
Mental Health is a major concern-
According to the health body, every 40 seconds, someone loses their life to suicide. Suicide is the principal cause of death among people 15 to 29 years old, the WHO said. Through of action, the WHO brought focus workers, teachers and employers can help prevent suicide.
Five Warnings Signs of mental illness-
- Long lasting sadness or irritability.
- Extremely high and low moods.
- Excessive fear, worry, or anxiety.
- Social withdrawal.
- Dramatic changes in eating and sleeping habits.
Mental Health Day messages, posters, quotes, and greetings
Give attention and love to those who suffer from depression. This would bring true meaning to Mental health awareness day.
One minute I’m okay and the other minute I’m not feeling good. The fight between the body and the mind!
If you are not okay, it is okay. You are precious than your mental health.
We cannot change the mindset of people towards depressed, but we can encourage the depressed to look better!
Never give up, try to overcome the depression and get progress over perfection.
People who show their strength are not strong, but people who try to win the battle inside them.
You are not alone in your journey, we are here for you. Supporting Mental Health Awareness Day.
Greetings for Mental Health Awareness Day
- Bring revolution in your health, love yourself. Mental Health Awareness Day.
- You are not changed, you are still the same. Never give up, we are here to lend a helping hand!
- Give time for yourself and take the challenge. Fight Bravely.
- I support mental health awareness month. Creating awareness can make many to get their happiness back.
- There are things to destroy people, not only physical but also mental. Stay stable.
- You have a personality, a name, and fame. You can overcome mental illness.
- Just because you have less ability to understand things doesn’t mean that you are different.
- No matter how hard the way is, love and support can make everything easier.
- Hope for the best because happiness is just in another corner and you need to find it!
- Depression and loneliness can make things worse but do not worry, everything on earth has a solution.
- We can definitely feel your pain but at the same time, we can feel the hope too.