The alarming need of the hour is to enjoy Diwali and any other festival without pollution; if we do not celebrate it in an environmentally friendly way, maybe we won’t continue to celebrate it for years. All ways of existence conform to the existential challenges and problems, including person. Man has created his lives so complicated that in his unknowing or knowingly twisted maze, his existence seems to be wasted.
The maze of environmental degradation constitutes one such maze. In all of mankind’s past it was never as critical as it is now. People exploded colorful crackers which marked the development of earthlight. This has been pursued for many years and during diwali, it is nearly a tradition of cracking crackers.
India, however, is one of the world’s 30 most polluted nations. The pollution is primarily caused by emissions from cars and other home appliances, which are damaging to the atmosphere and by the waste being released by manufacturing in the river.
There is an alarming rise in the frequency of air pollution and water pollution.As the country’s population rises, the nation is also increasing its pollution rate. Excited crackers deliver to the atmosphere damaging substances such as carbon monoxide which pollute the atmosphere and cause harm to the ozone layer.
One has to modify his way of life, traditions, customs, celebrations and methods of life so that the equilibrium in the setting is no doubt affected. In order to take account of the critical environmental status, Diwali festivities must undergo a dramatic shift. Diwali has, until the current moment, stored tonnes of toxic smoke in the polluted setting, generating methods such as exploding crackers by millions of human beings, blasts, etc.
People use only electronic lig in Diwali in the 21st century. Some non-polluting options must be substituted for crackers. It is necessary to invent crackers that do not trigger pollution.
We wishes Pollution- Free Diwali
Diwali is a synonym for most of us for a night filled with crackers, sound and giggles. All of this combined with dimness, darkness, desperation, wellness issues, degradation of the atmosphere and turmoil. We are frightening the birds to death, shortening the life of children in crackery, heart trouble and hospitalised patients, in the name of the ceremonies, burning thousands of rupees into ash.
There are millions in India and therefore the number of dangerous gasses emitted on diwali is considered. It is our main responsibility to protect biodiversity and to create our future generations a stronger position to reside in. People must be conscious that if this pattern continues to increase in pollution, serious hygiene issues will arise.
Who is At a Higher Risk?
Air pollution has a negative effect on the health and well-being of people of all age groups. However, the following people are at a higher risk of the effects of air pollution:
- People suffering from asthma or COPD
- Older people above 65 years
- People who exercise outdoors
- New Born Babies & children
- People suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- Pregnant women
Ways to Avoid Air Pollution During Diwali
Diwali bans could be the pretext of a motion to fight the noise pollution and air pollution unleashed by ear shattering fire-crackers. Civil society groups across the country are working on green diwali, celebrate diwali without pollution. Diwali has little to do with countless fireworks in the traditional context.
Below are some points which help us to celebrate pollution free Diwali
- You can escape the fire-crackers and welcome a truly green diwali instead of polluting the atmosphere. This year may be an environmentally friendly event. Do not use electric light. Do. Go for tiny lights and candles instead. It would reduce power.
- Use a coloring native instead of a color chemical, and use a compound native such as rice powder (white) ; cloves or spice (gray) ; cardamom or fennel (purple) ; and turmeric (purple).
- Use organic leaves of incense and new blossoms. Stay back from the fresheners in the plastic space.
- While crackers in Delhi are prohibited, individuals in other locations could be regarded less polluting for environmentally friendly people. Better yet, this Diwali stay away from firecrackers.
- Commercial Eschew sweets; artificial color and sugar are too high. Make your own sweets, like Laddoos, Barfi, Kheer and Gajar ka halwa, with natural products such as milk, cocoa, jaggery, dry food, etc. They are both unadulterated and food-producing.
- Creating environmental awareness, organizing nature walks and conversations on the subject. A marathon on this subject can also be organized to raise awareness to celebrate Diwali without pollution.
- To mark the pollution free Diwali, use environmentally friendly paint for your dwellings.
Replace the perfumed wax candles with traditional oil diyas
A smoldering candle wick produces much higher levels of fine particle mass emissions. Perfumed candles, jar candles, and oil candles emit a higher soot output than standard wax candles. Wicks that contain a lead core, lead to particle-borne lead. Traditional diyas with cotton wicks and oil emit much lower particulate matter. And nothing speaks festive more than the flickering light of diyas spread around the house!
Wish-lanterns instead of firecrackers
A single wish-lantern uses a paraffin fuel cell that burns for approximately 5-10 minutes. The emissions are much lower than firecrackers that emit PM2.5 equal to 2 cigarettes. If we are looking for a truly lit up Diwali night-sky, a lantern from each home seems to be a better way of achieving it than a firecracker that lasts for less than a minute.
Decorate your house with water bodies containing floating diyas and flowers
Water provides a settling mechanism for dust and particulate matter, helping reduce the PM2.5 concentration.
Things that go ‘pop’ and ‘whoosh’
If you just cannot stay away from bursting something that goes ‘pop’ and ‘whoosh’, here is an eco-friendly alternative. Get some balloons and fill them up with colourful glitter. Or opt for party poppers. Have fun bursting them around others.
Gift a plant
Firecrackers often accompany gifts distributed during Diwali. How about replacing them with a plant instead – something that can be kept indoors. A NASA study shows that non-pollinating indoor plants keep the indoor air conditioned. Lets gift something healthy this Diwali!
How Air Purifier can Beat Air Pollution?
The outdoor pollution during Diwali also has an impact on the indoor air. The deteriorating indoor air quality exposes you to a number of health problems such as asthma, COPD and respiratory problems. This is the reason why using an air purifier at home is necessary to improve the indoor air quality. Make sure to opt for an air purifier that uses 4 Stage Purification process (HEPA technology) as it is the most advanced and effective technology to remove all the possible contaminants from the air.
Let us experience Diwali in its purest shape with setting lights, with prayer and creating this world a stronger location for you, me and the whole universe. Happy Diwali!!
Let’s pray that Diwali will be celebrated without polluting the wellness or the happy potential of our children.
Eco Friendly Diwali Slogan:
Check out these Diwali Eco Friendly Diwali Slogan, motivate people to celebrate safe and smoke free Diwali
Don’t Act Mean, Go Green.
Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali This Year.
Pollution-free Diwali, brings everywhere Khush-hali
Celebrate Green Diwali Avoid crackers.
Na Dhoom Na Dhamaka Iss bar no patakha.
Let’s Not Forget Our Nature This Diwali,
Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali.
Let us have a smoke free and breathe free Diwali.
Eco Friendly Diwali Slogan in Hindi:
चलो फूल के साथ घर भरें, विस्फोटक और धुएं से नहीं।
सुरक्षित और प्रदूषण मुक्त दिवाली मनाएं प्रकृति की सुंदरता बनाए।
जब दियों से हो सकता है उजियारा तो क्यूँ ले हम पटाकों का सहारा।
सुरक्षित और प्रदूषण मुक्त दिवाली मनाएं प्रकृति की सुंदरता बनाए।
दीपक की रौशनी, पटाखों की आवाज, सूरज की किरणे,खुशियों की बोछार,
चन्दन की खुशबु, अपनों का प्यार, मुबारक हो आप को दीवाली का त्यौहार..
इस दिवाली में पटाखे नहीं पेड़ लगाओ।
- World Mental Health Day 2021 Quotes and Poster: positive and inspirational words and sayings
- हिंदी दिवस: Hindi Diwas Quotes and Slogans in Hindi 2021
- Happy Halloween Wishes, Quotes, Greeting and Messages
- Gift Ideas For A Housewarming Party
- Looking for a unique invitation? Try to design on your mobile phone