“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me.
Mother that beautiful creature of god who made all our lives beautiful.
Make your mother feel special on this Mother’s Day with wewishes.com.
Yes wewishes.com is the idea that makes you show your love to your family and loved ones not only on all the important days but every day. But to add a little more flavour tell your father that you love them on Father’s Day, your Girlfriend/Wife should feel lucky to have you on every valentine’s day, make your best friend feel special every Friendship’s Day, your one wish to your counterpart can make your Wedding Anniversary much more special and this touch of love can make it the best surprise ever.
Let your dear ones know that they are special, not only tell them but make them feel it.
So with every passing day make your bonds better, celebrate every day and stop thinking that how to make your loved ones feel special?
Remember wewishes.com is here for you and with you bringing to you the best wishes in the best ways, ensuring the best memories and that worthy smile which we promise that will be there when your dear ones will read what you have to convey.
- A mother is a person who sacrifices herself gladly so that her children can be safe and sound.
- There were too many Angels in Heaven, so God sent some to earth and called them MOTHERS…
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but they hold their hearts forever. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother Teaches Us: M- Moral Values, O- Obedience, T- Trueness, H- Honouring, E- Ethics, R- Respecting.
- Being A Full-Time Mother Is One Of The Highest Salaried Jobs In My Field Since The Payment Is Pure Love.
Funny Messages for Mother’s Day Cards
From Son #1 to Mother #1 – Happy Mother’s Day!
I’d made you breakfast in bed if you’d taught me how to cook.
I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
Thanks for bringing me up into a world where love can be expressed electronically.
Mom, on this Mother’s Day I want to apologize for everything I did growing up.
They say that as you grow older, you turn more and more into the type of person your parents are. Thank God you’re so AWESOME!
It’s that time of year and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day
Just for Mother’s Day, I’d like to give you a big hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer. BIG HUG – Do I know my mom, or what?
Mom, you know you’re more than welcome to come over to my place for dinner, but there’s one little problem- All the food I have needs to be cooked. Happy Mother’s Day.
Short Mother’s Day Words of Love
A mother is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
I love you, Mom, with all my heart
I am honored to be your son.
To the #1 Mom in the World!
I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you
I’m so lucky to have you as my mom!
Sending you hugs and kisses!
Can’t wait to share a glass of wine together – until then, Happy Mother’s Day!
You deserve the very best! Happy Mom’s Day!
I’m still your little girl in so many ways – and for that, I’m thankful! Happy Mother’s Day!
Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!
You make me feel so loved. Thanks Mom and Happy Mother’s Day!
You mean so much to me.
“Mother is the biggest gift of God to all human being. Believe it or not, she is the real queen, she protects her child and not mean.” Happy Mother’s Day
“You are my biggest inspiration Mom. Your love keeps me going through all difficult times. Your serenity keeps me humble in all great times!”
- World Alzheimer’s Day Quotes and Sayings, Poster, Wishes & More
- World Rose Day Quotes, Significance, History – To Bring Happiness In The Lives Of Cancer Patients
- Happy Vishwakarma Puja 2020: Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, Pictures, Facebook & Whatsapp status
- Happy Durga Puja and Navratri Festival History & Significance 2020
- World Ozone Day 2020: Significance, Slogans, Messages, Quotes, Wishes and Values