Happy Hariyali Teej 2023: Teej Wishes, Images, Greetings, Quotes: Teej is a Hindu festival celebrated every year to make women happy and admire. It is the festival that is totally anticipated to the married women as they love to celebrate for the union of lord Shiva and Parvati. The Teej Festival is a major married women festival and is much awaited. It celebrates Lord Shiva’s and Goddess Parvati ‘s sacred union. Teej festival falls during the monsoon season after the third day of full moon as well as the third day of new moon. This year the Haryali Teej is celebrated on 19th August 2023. Hindu celebrates three Teej festivals across the country.
Sindhara (सिंधारा) is a bucket of gift which is sent to the daughter and her in-laws by the parents of married girl. Sindhara contains homemade sweets, Ghewar (घेवर), Henna, bangles etc. Due to custom of gifting Sindhara to the daughter and her in-laws during this Teej, Hariyali Teej is also known as Sindhara Teej.
Why the festival is celebrated?
Haryali Teej festival rituals is more closely followed across the northern and western parts of our country and the states like: Rajasthan, Haryana, Gujarat etc… as the married women’s there celebrate this festival by their heart and pray for the good health and life of their spouses and companions. The word ‘Haryali’ signifies the greenery during the monsoon season in the surroundings.
The best place to experience this festival is the Jaipur city in Rajasthan from the perspective of the tourists as they come in the groups or with their family members to see the celebration of the festival across the city.
How is it celebrated?
Although the way to celebrate this festival is very special and unique in the different states, Teej is incomplete without the certain things which need to be there to follow the rituals. Devotees perform puja to celebrate Lord Shiva’s and Dess Parvati’s happy marriage. They also say mantras such as Shanti Mantra and Shama Mantra on the occasion of Haryali Teej to conclude.
On this special occasion women dresses up in traditional attires and wear green color items from bangles to Saree which signifies the ‘Haryali’. Also they keep a long-day fast to pray for Parvati and Shiva happy married life.
They also carry henna designs or ‘mehendi’ as it’s seen as a ‘shagun’ and listen to Shiva and Parvati’s old folks. Women eat a hearty vegetarian meal of rice and curries, as well as festive sweets such as Ghevar and Ladoos to break up fasts.
The magnificent two-day royal procession takes place across the Old City roads during Haryali Teej in Jaipur (19 Aug 2023). The procession includes an idol, called Teej Mata Ki Sawari, of the goddess Parvati.
ALSO READ: Happy Hartalika Teej
We wish you a happy monsoon season and a Haryali Teej festival and pray for your good health and safety!
Teej Festival Wishes In English:
May Goddess Parvati spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health. Happy Hartalika Teej.
Aaya re aaya, Hartalika Teej ka tyohar hai aaya, Sang mein khushiyan aur, Der sara payar hai laya, Hartalika Teej ki der saari shubh kamnaiye..
Happy Hartalika Teej 2023.
I love you very much. I want you as my wife in every birth.
I wish this Teej comes with a lot of happiness in our lives.
May the festival of Teej fill ur life with ecstasy, ensure the well-being of ur spouse & children, & purify ur body & soul. A very Happy Teej.
ALSO READ: Happy Hartalika Teej
Happy Teej Wishes Wallpapers Status Shayari
Mera man jhoom-jhoom naache Gaaye teej ke hariyaale geet Aaj piya sang jhoolenge Sang mein manayenge hariyaali teej Hariyali teej ki shubhkaamnayen
May the divine light of God
spread into your Life.
Wish you peace, prosperity, happiness
and good health.
हरियाली तीज का त्यौहार है गुंजियों की बहार है पेड़ों पर पड़े है झूले दिलो में सबके प्यार है हरियाली तीज की हार्दिक बधाई
May Almighty Goddess Parwati
spread Peace, Prosperity, Love, health,
and success into your life…
Happy Hariyali Teej!
Hariyali teej ka tyohaar hai
Khushiyon ki bahaar hai
Pedon par pade hai jhule
Dilon mein sabke pyaar hai
Hariyali teej ki hardik badhai!!
Chandan ki khushboo,
baadalon ki fuhaar,
aap sabhi ko mubarak ho
Ye hariyali teej ka tyohar.
Happy Hariyali Teej 2023 Share your loved one
- May the melodies of Teej fill your heart with joy and the colors of the season paint your life with happiness. Happy Hariyali Teej!
- As the monsoon showers bless the Earth, may this Hariyali Teej bring forth new beginnings and abundant growth in your life.
- On this auspicious occasion of Hariyali Teej, may the swings of love and laughter carry you to new heights of blissful togetherness.
- Like the delicate Mehndi patterns on your hands, may your life be adorned with love, prosperity, and success. Happy Teej!
- As the womenfolk come together to celebrate Teej, may the bonds of sisterhood and friendship strengthen and flourish forever.
- May the fasting and prayers of Hariyali Teej cleanse your soul and bring peace and harmony to your life.
- Just as the moon shines brightly in the night sky, may your married life be illuminated with love and understanding. Happy Teej!
- May the rhythmic beats of Teej songs echo the joys of life in your heart, and may this festive season be a true celebration of womanhood.
- As the monsoon clouds gather in the sky, may your life be filled with moments of togetherness and love with your significant other.
- On this Hariyali Teej, I wish you the strength to overcome obstacles and the courage to embrace every challenge that comes your way.
- May the aroma of Ghewar and the sweetness of Sattu fill your life with the flavors of happiness and prosperity. Happy Teej!
- Let the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati shower upon you and your family, bringing prosperity and peace in abundance.
- Like the blooming flowers of the season, may your life blossom with love, laughter, and endless joy. Happy Hariyali Teej!
- May the swings of Teej carry you through the highs and lows of life, and may you emerge stronger and victorious, just like the essence of this festival.
- On this sacred day of Hariyali Teej, I pray that your marital bond grows stronger with every passing moment, and your love remains eternal.
- Like the delicate raindrops, may your troubles dissipate, and may the gentle breeze of Teej bring you tranquility and contentment.
- As the womenfolk observe the fast, may your devotion and determination inspire us all to follow the path of righteousness and self-discipline.
- Let the magic of Teej fill your heart with childlike excitement and wonder, reminding you of the beauty and simplicity of life.
- May the festivities of Hariyali Teej brighten your days and fill your nights with happiness, making every moment truly unforgettable.
- Like the glistening raindrops on green leaves, may your life be adorned with countless moments of happiness and prosperity. Happy Teej!
- Happy World Animals Day: Significance, History, Poster, Wishes, Quotes to Share with Close Ones
- Happy World Smile Day (2024) Wishes, Quotes, Greetings -Cheers face on Pleasure Day (07 October)
- How to manage your weight at the beginning of a relationship
- Happy World Architecture Day (2023) Wishes, Quotes, Theme, Greetings, Status to Share on World Art
- Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2023 Quotes, Wishes, Images, Posters, Whatsapp & Facebook
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com