Dussehra 2023 Wishes, SMS, Whatsapp Status, Facebook Post For Your Family And Friends:
Dussehera or Vijayadashmi festival celebrated tenth day of Navratri. It is celebrated to memorise the victory of Lord Ram over Ravana. While in eastern and northeastern states of India, it commemorated the victory of Goddess Durga over Mahishasura, the demon king, and also marks the end of Durga Puja celebrations.
Significance of the Day-
Dussehra in a way also marks the onset of preparations for the festival of lights Diwali, which falls twenty days after the festival.
Many people conclude the celebrations by taking part in processions to a river or seaside to participate on idol immersion. They chant slogans and bid an emotional farewell to the goddess and seek her blessings while hoping for a sooner return next year.
Ravana 10 Heads and Mythology-
- Kama- lust.
- Krodha- anger.
- Moha- delusion.
- Lobh- greed.
- Mad- pride.
- Maatsyasya- envy.
- Manas- mind.
- Buddhi- Intellect.
- Chitta- will.
- Ahamkra- the ego.
“This is a time of celebration, this is the time for victory of good! This is the time the world sees the power of Good energy! Wish you a very Happy Dussehra!”
“May this Dussehra carry a lot of joy, prosperity and success for you. Best wishes for the day.”
“Let’s start a new life by conquering our eternal enemy like kama and krodh. Let’s take the path to give a new dimension to our life on this auspicious festival.”
“May Lord Rama shower his choicest wishes on you and remove all evil obstacles from your life. Happy Dussehra!”
“May your problems go up in the smoke with the Ravana. May you always stay happy and achieve everything in your life. Happy Dussehra”
“Let us come together and celebrate the victory of Rama over the evil power. Let us make this day even more special by removing the negative power from our lives. A very Happy Dussehra to you!”
“May Lord Rama keep lighting your path of success and may you achieve victory in every phase of life. Happy Dussehra!”
“May this festive season bring a lot of joy to your life! Stay positive and believe in yourself. Happy Dussehra to all of you!”
“With the victory of good and defeat of evil, may your life shine with prosperity and happiness. Happy Vijayadashami and Dussehra to you!”
“Rupam dehi, jayam dehi, yasho dehi, dviso jahi! May ‘Maa Durga’ grant you with inner beauty, victory over your evil self, glory to your name and may she destroy your enemies. On this occasion, I wish you and your family a very Vijayadashami and Dussehra!”
“Just like the lights and colours of the festival, may your life be filled with joy and prosperity. Happy Vijayadashami and Dussehra to you!”
“Like the victory of the good of Lord Rama over the evils of demon Ravana, may you be blessed with the strength to defeat all your evils and prosper happily in your life. A very happy Vijayadashami and Dussehra to you!”
“May the divine Maa Durga, eliminate all evils from your life. Wishing you and your family a very happy Vijayadashami and Dussehra!”
“The time for the celebration of the victory of the good over the evil has arrived. Let’s continue the same spirit. Happy Dussehra!”
“Enjoy the victory of good over the evil. May you have a fun-filled and blissful Dussehra.”
- Let’s celebrate the victory of the forces of Good over Evil. Wishing you a very joyous Happy Dussehra!
- Like the effigies of Ravana, may your problems also burn away. Wish you a victorious Dussehra!
- Today is the day that reminds us that in the end, evil always ends, and goodness triumphs. Let’s remember it always. Happy Dussehra!
- Good wishes for a joyous Vijayadashmi! May Goddess Durga grant all your wishes and bless you with good health, success, and happiness.
- As the effigy of Ravana burns, let your ego and anger also burn with it today. Have a great Dussehra!
- Happy Dussehra! Vijaya dashami ka shubh absar, apke aur apke parivar ke jivan mein sukh, samradhi aur shanti bharde.
- May all your worries also disappear with the burning of Ravana effigies. Happy Dussehra!
- Navratri is a time to share and care. Wish you glorious days ahead. Happy Navratri 2023!
- An auspicious day to start with any good work. It was today that good won victory over bad.May this day clear all hurdles of your life and start a new era of wellbeing. Happy Dussehra!
- A time for celebration, A time for victory of good over bad, A time when the world sees the example of the power of good, Let us continue the same true spirit. Blessing of Dussehra.
Happy Dussehra Wishes to Daughter
- May Lord Ram is always there to light your path with wisdom and success…. Warm wishes on Dussehra to my dearest daughter.
- Wishing a wonderful and blessed Vijaya Dashami to my lovely daughter…. May all your problems and troubles burn away with the effigy of Ravana.
Happy Dussehra Messages for Boss
- “Warm wishes on Dussehra to the most inspiring boss…. May you are always there to guide me in life like Lord Ram is there to guide all of us.”
- “Without your support, nothing would have been possible…. Wishing you a blessed and prosperous Vijay Dashami.”
Happy Dussehra Wishes to Boss
- May Lord Shri Ram always bless you with His choicest blessings and shower you with his love…. Wishing you a very Happy Dusshera…. May this auspicious occasion bring along prosperity and success to you.
- May we all get strength to put an end to difficulties and problems in our lives just like Lord Ram. Happy Dusshera to you.
- Let us celebrate the victory of good over bad and begin new and positive things in life on the pious festival of Dusshera. Happy Dusshera to you and your family.
- It is the occasion to celebrate the victory of good over evil…. It is the time to enjoy the auspicious day which motivates us all to do the right things in life…. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Dusshera!!!
- Today is the day to make a new start in life… to promise to always do the right, to promise to follow the footsteps of Lord Shri Ram, to promise to face all the hurdles with strength and positivity…. Warm wishes on Dusshera to the best boss.
Happy Dussehra Messages and Vijaya Dashami Wishes for son
- May you are blessed with wisdom and patience, strength and potential to have a great life ahead…. Warm wishes on Dussehra to you my dearest son.
- Wishing a very Happy Vijaya Dashami to my son who has always made me proud…. May Lord Ram is always there to guide you through all the phases of your life.
Dussehra Messages for Sister
Dussehra Wishes Message to Boss in hindi
- “Har din ek nayi umang ho, har pal Jeevan mein bikhare naye rang ho….. Vijaya Dashami le kar aaye aapke Jeevan mein nayi vijay!!”
- “Shri Ram ke ashirvad se Maa Laxmi aur Maa Sarasvati ki sada rahe aap par kripa…. Dusshera ka parv lekar aaye aapke liye khushiyon bhara saal naya.”
Happy Vijayadashami Wishes to Wife
- Dussehra is the most auspicious day to start a new work…. I wish this day bring into our lives more happiness by reducing all the hurdles…. Warm wishes on Dusshera to you….!!
- Today is the day of celebration…. A day when Lord Ram killed Ravana…. A day of victory of good over evil…. A day when we all celebrate the power of good and right…. Wishing a very Happy Dussehra my dear wife!!!
- Each and every day when the sun rises, it gives us a message that darkness can only be killed by brightness just like only good can kill the evil… May all the negativities in your life are put to end by positivity…. Happy Dussehra to you.