What motivates you? These inspirational quotes will inspire you to see the limitless possibilities that life has to offer.
Inspiration can come from a variety of sources: watching others do amazing things, seeing others overcoming adversity, reading inspiring quotes from great people, and even the pure power of nature can encourage us how fortunate we are to be living.
So, let’s take a look at what inspiration is, how to inspire yourself, and some inspiring quotations to help you get back on track. Don’t forget to give it a read because these inspiring quotes will give you the boost you need to get through your day.
- “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”– Josiah Gilbert Holland
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.” – Winston Churchill
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
- “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” — Andrew Hendrixson
- “I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
- “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.” – Mother Teresa
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” – John F Kennedy
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
These inspirational quotes are just the beginning of your quest to become more inspired. You’ve got what it takes to overcome any obstacle that comes your way. If you’re working for a big target or finishing a job, these motivational quotes will help you remember why you’re doing it. The most critical thing to note is that you can be your own best source of inspiration. It’s time to go get what you’ve always wanted.