Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old Well Deserved Quotes, deserving sayings, and deserving proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise, you will never see an opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are notÂ deserving
Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
Yay! You rule! No one else measures up! Congrats, Mark!
Way to go! Congratulation on your new job. I knew you could do it, Sam!
Congratulations! You did it! Still clapping. Great work, Rob!
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life that lights you up. Don’t ever forget that.
Man is not, by nature, deserving of all that he wants. When we think that we are automatically entitled to something, that is when we start walking all over others to get it.
The only thing that keeps you from deserving, or loving yourself, or whatever, is someone else’s belief or opinion that you have accepted as truth.
The man who is deserving the name is the one whose thoughts and exertions are for others rather than for himself.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but inÂ deservingÂ them.
We are all deserving of love.
No matter how qualified or deserving we are, we will never reach a better life until we can imagine it for ourselves and allow ourselves to have it.
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
To a well-deserving person, God will show favor. To an ill-deserving person He will simply be just
Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise, you will never see an opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are not deserving.
The deserving are not always blest. That peculiar attribute known as personality is as potent a factor as a genius.
You often say, “I would give, but only to the deserving.” The trees in your orchard say not so, nor the flocks in your pasture. They give that they may live, for to withhold is to perish.
It is better to deserve without receiving than to receive without deserving.
ou always feel you are not deserving. People who are successful at what they do know what kind of work goes with it, so they are surprised at the praise.
Congratulations Without Saying “Congratulations”
- WELL: Well done, Well deserved
- ADJECTIVES: Wonderful, Amazing, Impressive, Awesome, Beautiful
- “ATTA”: Attaboy, Attagirl
- GOOD: Good show, Good for you, Good on you
- CLAPPING: Applause, Bravo, Take a bow, Encore, Three cheers
- EXCLAMATIONS: Woo-Hoo, Hooray, Yippee, Yee-haw, Hurrah, Huzzah
- GESTURES: Cheers, Hats off to you, Here’s to you
- JOB: Good job, Great job, Excellent job
- KEEP: Keep it up, Keep up the great work, Keep going, Keep believing
- NICE: Nice work, Nice job, Nice one, Nice going, Nicely done
- SO: So pleased for you, So thrilled for you, So tickled for you
- SALUTES: High five, Salute, I salute you, I commend you
- WAY: Way to go, Way to be, Way to Work, Way to shine
- YOU: You inspire me, You amaze me
Congratulations on Your New Job Messages
Whether you’re congratulating a co-worker or wishing a friend congratulations on their new job, a simple message that sums up this exciting time in their life can help cheer them on.
- “Congratulations On Your New Job! Wishing you all of the best for a brighter tomorrow! You totally deserve it!”
- “This position was truly made for you. Congratulations on finding such a perfect opportunity.”
- “Lots of celebrating and lots of congratulating are definitely in order. Wishing you success on your new job!”
- “You’re on your way to great things, and we wish you the best, today and always.”
- “I heard you got the job you’ve always wanted. Cheers to your continued success!”
- “While we’ll miss your valuable contributions and dedication, I am so glad you got a new job that excites you.”