What is SAFe Agilist?
The SAFe Agilist is the first significant introduction point to the SAFe concepts and constructs. The leading SAFe two-day course can be used to prepare for the exam, which is required to receive the SAFe aAgilist certification. It was created by and for practitioners, drawing on three main bodies of knowledge: systems thinking, lean product development, and Agile software development.
A SAFe® Agilist is a qualified individual with the ability to effectively integrate the principles of Product Development Flow, Agile, and Lean. These experts work to enhance an organization’s quality, time to market, employee satisfaction, and productivity. A SAFe® Agilist is well-versed in the introduction, implementation, and utilization of the Scaled Agile Framework in an organization and how to capitalize on it so that the organization or the team can achieve the required goals. You will be able to comprehend how Agile portfolio management, Agile projects, and Agile teams communicate once you are a SAFe® Agilist.
How Can You Become a SAFe Agilist?
The first stage of obtaining SAFe Agilist certification is to complete the Leading Scaled Agile Framework Course curriculum. This prerequisite is necessary because enrolling in the course grants you access to the study materials needed to pass the test.
However, enrolling in the Leading SAFe course does not ensure you will succeed on the test. Although there are no additional limitations, there are some requirements that candidates for the SAFe Agilist certification exam should know. You should have at least five years of experience in project management, product management, business analysis, software development, and testing, and experience with Scrum is necessary. After completing the two-day SAFe course, you are qualified to take the SAFe Agilist exam.
How Difficult is the SAFe Agilist Exam?
Generally speaking, passing the SAFe Agilist exam is not extremely challenging. You require experience working with Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, and Lean. To resolve practical issues, you must apply your theoretical understanding.
Furthermore, you must be well-versed in Agile frameworks and know how to use them in regular activities within your business.
Who Should Take the SAFe Agilist Certification Exam?
SAFe® Agilist certification is for the candidate who wants to learn the expertise essential to lead a Lean-Agile company by embracing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). SAFe fundamental principles developed from Lean, Agile development, product development flow, systems thinking, and DevOps is also used. Anyone who wants to work in a large organization that adheres to the Lean-Agile concepts can get this credential. Executives, quality analysts, senior managers, directors, program and project managers, product managers, vice presidents, portfolio managers, process architects, and enterprise and solution architects are qualified candidates for this SAFe® Agile certification training course.
How to Pass SAFe Agilist Exam?
The SAFe Agilist certification is in high demand because every significant business needs SAFe-certified individuals in the corporate world. As the market shifts more in favor of Agile, the competition also gets tougher. Lean-Agile questions are included on the SAFe Agilist certification exam, available online. You must correctly answer 35 of the 45 questions to pass the exam. For completing the course that gives training in Lean-Agile techniques, there are numerous certification programs. Before the test, you should attend Scaled Agile Inc.’s Leading SAFe class, which lets you access the most recent course materials and curriculum and prepares you for the theoretical and practical ideas you’ll need to pass this exam. You can use the following advice to pass the SAFe Agilist exam:
- Leading SAFe exam candidates must have at least 5 years of expertise in IT projects, ideally in the Agile domain. You need practical experience to comprehend and use them in the exam. Passing the exam requires job experience in the field because the questions are scenario-based MCQs.
- Use the SAFe community platform’s practice test. The practice format is a perfect replica of the actual exam. You may give the practice exam as often as you like. Before taking the test, aim for a 90% or higher score.
- You should make a schedule for yourself. Nobody can discipline you more effectively than yourself, and long-term success requires a solid attitude and careful planning. Set deadlines for yourself and create a planner for the topics you want to cover so you can finish everything in time for the exam and ensure you understand the concepts thoroughly.
- You can learn about the SAFe Agilist test subject by joining one of the 150,000 SAFe communities that have passed the exam. You can use the resources in this community to plan and practice for the SAFe Agilist certification exam. Theoretical understanding and real-world examples are crucial in addition to practical experience.
- Set a timer to see whether you can finish the questions in the allotted time. This will prepare you to finish the exam in time.
- Remember to take a break during your study sessions. Ensure optimum rest before appearing for the exam and during your study sessions.
Also Read: How to earn a Leading SAFe Certification?
SAFe Agilist Certification Exam Format
The SAFe Agilist certification exam is a web-based, multiple-choice test that is not proctored. As a result, there is no need to schedule the exam; people can take it whenever they choose. The exam consists of 45 questions, and 35 correct answers, or 77% of the questions, are required to pass. The questions on the exam are primarily centered on the ideas of Agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The structure is based on knowledge and experience in a development environment. Let’s take a closer look at the SAFe Agilist certification exam format. Below are all the relevant details:
|SAFe Agilist Exam Format Type||Web-based, Timed. Closed book exam.|
|SAFe Agilist Exam Format Language.||English.|
|SAFe Agilist Exam Format.||Multiple-Choice Questions.|
|No. of Questions.||45 (Minimum 34 questions to be correct to pass the exam).|
Know About the Retake Policy for SAFe® Agilist Certification
You can retake the SAFe Agilist certification exam if you cannot pass it on your first attempt. However, there are several guidelines to remember:
- The re-examination will cost you $50.
- You can take the exam once again if you don’t pass on your second attempt. A ten-day interval is required between each attempt.
- If you can still not pass the examination on your third attempt, you must wait 30 days before retaking it.
- Candidates who have already achieved the passing mark (76%) are not eligible for retakes.
1. How many attempts are allowed for the SAFe Agilist exam?
There are four attempts to take the SAFe® Agilist Exam, but some rules must be followed:
You should show up for the first attempt within 30 days of finishing your Leading SAFe® training.
The second attempt is immediately available if you don’t achieve the required score on the first try. You must pay $50 for each attempt after the first.
The third attempt must be made after a 10-day waiting period.
The waiting period for the fourth attempt would be 30 days.
2. What is the required passing score for the SAFe Agilist exam?
To pass the SAFe Agilist exam, you must correctly answer 34 of the 45 questions.
3. Is the SAFe Agilist exam an open book?
No, the SAFe Agilist exam is not an open-book exam. This exam is a “closed book,.”, No outside resources, help, or materials (including those from the SAFe® website or training materials) can be used during the exam.
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com