There is nothing in this world that is as beautiful as love: It’s an incomparable experience. Whether a man is in love with another man or a woman loves a woman, love is love: It does not make any difference. In this article, we will look at some of the most popular motivational quotes related to same-sex love.
Current Situation in LGBT Dating
Between 1 and 3 LGBT people face discrimination of some kind every year, which can affect their economic and mental well-being. To avoid experiencing discrimination, most of the members of the LGBT community are avid users of dating applications and websites. These sites offer gays and lesbians a safe platform where they can connect without facing discrimination or being judged by anyone.
As such, most lesbie people also prefer finding partners on dating sites because it’s easier than using traditional means. You can always find a reputable website that has active members of the lesbian community in your area. Online you will find genuine and honest people who are seeking love, hookups, and friendship.
Famous Quotes About Same-Sex Relationships
On Lesbian Love
- She was beautiful, but not similar to the girls in the magazine. Instead, she was beautiful because of the way she thought in her mind. She was beautiful because of the sparkle seen in her eyes when she was talking about something that she loved. She was beautiful because of her capability of making others smile even when she was sad. No, she was not beautiful for her looks and other temporary things. Her beauty was deep down to her soul.
— This quote was stated by Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald, who was an American author of short stories and novels.
- I’ll love you with all my heart as long as the moon is still shining its light into the night, as long as the sun is burning the sky until the raging blue oceans get calm and run dry. I’ll love you till eternity, until the end of time.
— This quote was written by the writer and poet Christy Ann Martine.
- Staring at her got me thinking: How could a girl like her fall in love with a girl like me.
— This statement was made by the American writer Chaz Bono.
- Every day, I cannot believe it. It such a joy to have a great lady like you, and the beauty of freedom gradually reveals itself to me.
— Chely Wright made this powerful statement. She’s an author and activist.
- Your eyes have set fire to my soul, and your hands have set fire to my skin. Also, your words have set fire to my mind. As a result, every part of my body is burning from you and blushing.
— Author N.R. Hart.
- I found you in the brightness of the moon and not in the rigor of the sun. Neither in the light, where it is easier to see. But when love eyes are free, and the whole world is blind.
— Malika E Nura.
- Now that you know the underlying reasons for lesbian love addiction and the way it manifests in our behaviors, you should now learn how to heal.
— This statement was made by the activist and author Lauren D. Costine
On Gay Love
- Love your man and let him love you back. Do you think there is anything else under heaven that matters?
— Gay novelist, poet, and activist James Baldwin made this powerful statement on gay love. He declares that genders and sex do not matter because all that matters is the fact that two people are in love. As such, if the two have love in their hearts, nothing should be allowed to stand in their way.
- Love is friendship that’s on fire. It’s understanding, sharing, confidence, and forgiving. It’s loyalty through bad and good times. It will settle for less than perfection, making allowances for the usual human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers
- The power of love is the fact that it sees all people.
— This quote was stated by DaShanne Stokes, who is an author and public speaker.
- A flower can’t just blossom without sunlight, and man can’t live without love.
— Friedrich Max Müller
- Keep love in your heart, as a life without love is like a sunless garden with dead flowers.
— Oscar Wilde
- Sometimes, the heart can see what is not visible to the naked eye.
Author Harriett Jackson Brown Jr
- Love knows not distance, and it has no continent. The eyes of love are for the stars.
— Sir Gilbert Parker, 1st Baronet
These love quotes above in celebration of gay and lesbian relationships are proof that love exists in the LGBT community. Keep in mind that love always comes out on top no matter what.