Happy National Telephone Day 2023, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Unknown facts about Your Landline Phone: Every year National Telephone Day is celebrated 25 th April. This is the day when we reminds our old Telephones and Landline phones. The first Telephone was invented by famous scientist Robert Hooke, a British man ‘tin can telephone,’ also known as the ‘lovers’ phone.’ The first Telephone call also ringed between Somerville and Boston in 1877. So this is a significant day but now all is changed by the smartphones. But the father of Smartphones is known to Telephone Day. So Friends, Here are the Wishes, Quotes, Messages to remind your loved one's about this significant day.
National Telephone Day
Every year on the 25th of April, National Telephone Day is observed. The United States observes this Day to commemorate Alexander Graham BELL’s remarkable innovation.
Year Date Day Where 2022 25th April Wednesday United States 2023 25th April Thursday United States 2024 25th April Friday United States
Happy Wishes National Telephone Day 2023
- Happy National Telephone day, let us remind old days of Telephone history that was amazing for all.
- Smartphones, replaced the Telephones but they were so better than to make smart life. We were proud them because they called Telephones.
- Those days have gone when ring of Telephone rung in hall and rushed to trig it. Now celebrate this occasional day on National Telephone Day.
- You can buy a smartphones but you can't enjoy a smart life with it, because you replaced your smart phone that was Telephone.
- Warmth Wishes to all who enjoyed with Telephones Lines, Let's celebrate this day for few moments.
National Telephone Day Quotes, Messages
It was the time when we were connected emotionally someone, with heartfully Smarthphones.
Life was so beautiful when she call on Telephone, lets celebrate this day to connected heartley.
Once you call it with Telephone, some golden moments of life will emerge, it was time when we have Telephone and Loved one's.
All has gone from life, those Telephones, those Rings, those family members. Today we have smartphones but has lost enjoy.
Happy Telephone Day to connected our heart in our childhood life. We miss it.........
Some Unknown facts about Landline Phones
- The first person who communicated on Landline phones were Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Watson.
- In the first Landline phone has capacity only 19 contacts in Phonebook.
- According to survey every youth from 5 has liked Telephone than Smartphones.
- 39 percent people irritate when they text you to pick up call and you don't reply after it.
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com