Every year on the 22nd of April we celebrate the birth of the modern environmental movement as World Earth Day. When we heard about this day the question arises in our mind that why it is celebrated what is the significance of this day? Scroll down to know more about the most important day- Earth day.
The earth on which we live, we grow, we feed, we breathe, we eat and other many things we do as a human being, so sometimes you should also feel about the environment, about nature from which you are getting the needful things to live. The normal life of human being starts on the earth and ends on the earth through the journey there are so many natural spaces that are loved by the person or the human as the life of us is totally dependent on the earth. Thus, the value of honoring Earth Day is not only for a few people that can change the environment, but to empower the people in the largest possible number because we are involved in it all.
Also Read: World Environment Day Quotes
We are all influenced by the communities or people and somehow attached with them, and in every corner of the country we are also affected by the environment so to take the charge of rescuing our environment or nature it’s the primary responsibility of human beings to save our mother earth.
Each of us loves nature and wants to protect our environment or to keep that healthy for as long as possible, but this all depends on us how we react towards the environment. We should save the environment around us and preserve for better living.
Earth, love it or leave it
If you cannot save the environment at least do not pollute it or harm our mother earth. Our life is totally dependent on it. Remember once its gets affected, our lives are also in danger.
What is the history of Earth Day?
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans — 10% of the U.S. population at the time — took to the streets, college campuses and hundreds of cities to protest environmental ignorance and demand a new way forward for our planet.
The first Earth Day is credited with launching the modern environmental movement and is now recognized as the planet’s largest civic event.
Share these Earth Day quotes & Slogan with friends and family to help spread awareness and consciousness. We have the best Earth Day 2022 Quotes, slogans and wish to share it with your loved ones.
Also Read: World environment day
Best 5 Earth Day Quotes
“As cheesy as it sounds, truly every day is Earth Day.”― Ashlan Gorse Cousteau
“Be the change you wish to see in this world.”― Gandhi
“Environmentally friendly cars will soon cease to be an option … they will become a necessity.”— Fujio Cho
“The Earth is a fine place and worth fighting for.”— Ernest Hemingway
“Save the Earth, it’s our only source of chocolate!”― Unknown
Earth Day Slogan
A clean earth is a happy earth!
- Reuse & recycle, save our planet, think green
- Clean up the earth, it’s the only home we have
- Breathe out and make a tree happy
- Keep your surroundings clean, make the earth green
- Think green, keep it clean
- May the Forest be With You
- If it dies, we die with it
- If you don’t have faith, replace it with earth day!
- Hug a tree
No earth, no birth!
- Mother Earth, she gave us birth
- Earth is our prime source of life, try to keep it alive, or otherwise, we will die
- We have to act!!!
- No earth, no life!
- If you want a happy life, save the earth.
- Earth is the only planet to have life, save the earth.
- Without earth, no one will take birth.
- If you destroy the earth, you destroy the chance of life.
- Save earth to continue living here.
- Save earth to save many lives.
- Save earth saves natural resources.
- Save the earth, save a ray of life.
Save the earth, save a hope of life.
- There is no place to live other than earth, save the earth!
- Our planet has no alternate, please save it.
- Save earth to get saved your lives back.
- Saving of earth is the first and foremost responsibility of everyone, just do it!
- Stop polluting the earth and making it a heap of garbage!
- Let us plant more trees and make our earth green and clean.
- Slow the flow…..save H2O.
Don’t blow it. Good planets are hard to find.
- Keep our forests green, keep our oceans blue, our planet needs you!
- Forests are green, oceans are blue, keep the earth clean for me and you.
- Join the race to make the world a better place.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Care for the earth, care for the coming birth.
- Save to protect every inch of earth.
Keep our earth green and clean.
- Raise your voice against every act of harming the earth.
- Love the earth and be happy.
- Green is the new black
- I’m green with envy for earth day
- Save the world, it’s the only one with chocolate
- Fellow Earthlings, it’s time to celebrate our planet
- Earth, love it or leave it
- Earth… Air, fire, and water where would they be without it?
- Made on recyclable cardboard
Keep Calm and Save the Earth
- Don’t trash our future
- Happiness is being green
- Earth is for all, we all have to take care of it
- Won’t anybody think about the children
- Be a Green-inner
- What on Earth Are You Doing for Earth Day?
- Earth… What a Great Host
- We care for our Planet
- Go green or I’ll scream
- So let’s get saving, Earthlings
Earth Day Quotes
This is our motherland, which only gives us and nothing takes back from us. So it is our responsibility to save and protect our motherland. Here are some quotes for Earth Day.
“The Earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry
“He that plants trees loves others besides himself.” -Thomas Fuller
“I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.” – Mother Teresa
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” -Margaret Mead
“Away, away, from men and towns, to the wild wood and the downs, —to the silent wilderness, where the soul need not repress its music.”- Percy Bysshe Shelley
“One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken.” -Leo Tolstoy
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” -George Bernard Shaw
“The environment is where we all meet; where we all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” -Lady Bird Johnson
“The good man is the friend of all living things.” —Gandhi
“Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” -George Washington Carver
“The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.” -Gaylord Nelson
“What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on.” -Henry David Thoreau
“Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” —John Muir
“To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” -Helen Keller
“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
“The proper use of science is not to conquer nature but to live in it.” -Barry Commoner
“We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.” -Barbara Ward
“A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.” —John James Audubon
Create Earth Day Greetings
Send Free Happy Earth Day Card to Loved Ones on Birthday & Greeting Cards by We Wishes.
Earth Day Memes
Earth Day! So let’s take some time off damaging planet Earth and laugh a little at these memes we made specially for you. Check ’em out.