There is no better solution for an awful mindset than laughter. A little snicker, however hilarious, milk-coming-out-of-your nose, hard-to-breath chuckling. It’s like having an emotional colonic. Clears out the entirety of the stuff and sanitizes the spirit. It's hard not to feel better after a seizure of crazy giggling.
Experts say that laughter is the best medicine to cure mood & health. It can bring extraordinary health benefits and can lift your spirits. At the point when I want to snicker that way, there are a few companions I generally call. In practically no time, we can barely talk in light of the fact that the tears are moving, noses are running, and our breath is coming in short jeans.
Laughter reinforces your immune system, and helps in making mood good, reduces anxiety, irritability, and shields you from the damaging impacts of pressure. You can look for ways to giggle – see a film, make a quip, send funny chuckling messages and improve your temperament, your enthusiastic wellbeing and possibly add a long time to your life.
A brief about the origin of World Laughter Day-
World Laughter Day was created and celebrated by pioneering laughologist and cardiologist Dr. Madan Kataria on the 11th of January 1998. And then now, the world laughter is celebrated on the first Sunday of May (this year it falls on May 3rd) every year.
Dr. Kataria found that laughter had a multitude of benefits, including that of uniting individuals in the network. At the point, when we laugh together, all self-created and societally reinforced the differences melt away.
Everywhere throughout the world in 108 nations, individuals accumulate to laugh it up all the time. It is evaluated that there are 6000 Laughter Yoga clubs since the beginning of the methodology 23 years prior.
Now the question comes in mind about how to make friends and family laugh?
World Laughter Day, but staying at home, we can celebrate the WLD with our family members by telling funny jokes or laughter day quotes.
In these times of digitization, there is the easiest way to make your friend, family, and beloved laugh by sending these World Laughter Day Wishes or laughter day quotes and make their world a better place to live. These quotes will work and make your bonding even stronger with your friends and family. Here are a variety of laughter day wishes that you can send in just a few touches.
World Laughter Day Quotes and Messages
Best ever collection of Happy Laughter Day messages, Laughter Day 2023 theme wishes, and World Laughter Day messages for him and her on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
A good laugh heals a lot of hurts. — Madeleine L’Engle
A good laugh is sunshine in the house. — William Thackeray
Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. — Lord Byron
An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh. — Tom Nansbury
Make most of your memories happy and your face all smiling.
Cancer is probably the unfunniest thing in the world, but I’m a comedian, and even cancer couldn’t stop me from seeing the humor in what I went through. — Gilda Radner
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. — Voltaire
He deserves Paradise who makes his companions laugh. — Koran
Laughter is a form of internal jogging. It moves your internal organs around. It enhances respiration. It is an igniter of great expectations.” — Norman Cousins
laughter is the shortest distance between two people. — Victor Borge
All the statistics in the world can't measure the warmth of a smile. -- Chris Hart
At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. -- Jean Houston
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. -- Charles Reade
Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available. -- Jim Beggs
Carry laughter with you wherever you go. -- Hugh Sidey
Even if there is nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit. -- Laughter Day Quotes
Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day. -- Laughter Day Quotes
Everyone smiles in the same language. -- Laughter Day Quotes
Laughter Day Funny Jokes
- “If you cannot laugh then you are not living, you are just surviving because you are not dead.”
- “Tickles are the best way to make even the toughest souls laugh…. Happy World Laughter Day.”
- “Laughter is the most effective medicine that comes for free and that doesn’t even need a prescription.”
- “You cannot solve problems with a laugh but you can definitely keep your mind at cool to solve them better.”
- “All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening.”
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”
- “Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.”
- “I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.”
- “Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.”
World Laughter Day Funny Jokes in Hindi
- “Hasna hai toh apne dosto par haso aur tumhe Jeevan mein koi dukh nahi satayega.”
- “Agar hasne se calories burn hoti hain toh socho zor zor se hasne se tum kitne patle ho sakte ho.”
- “itana bhayankar tanaav raat-din mujh par hai ki yadi main na hansoo to mar jaoonga.”
- “Humein kisi World Laughter Day ki zarurat nahin hasne ke liye kyunki har din hasna zaruri hai humare liye.”
- “Agar pati khane ke samay achar maange toh samajh lena ki tumhari sabzi mein dam nahi. Aur saath hi yeh bhi samajh lema ki tumhare pati mein bhi dum nahi.”
- “Ek ladkhi ache se taiyar hokar aatm hatya karne jaa rahi thi taki kal akhbar mein uski photo achi aaye.”
"Smile has the power to burn your fat. If you want to slim down, keep laughing.”
“Sam asked his teacher if she is going to scold him for doing nothing and she said a no. Sam was saved because he did nothing in his homework.”
"Laughing at a good joke is always considered intelligent. Don’t make a fool of yourself just because it is World Laughter Day.”
Laugh not because it is World Laughter Day. Laugh because it is just another day and you are happy.”
“It is always a good idea to laugh but laughing without a reason can make you stupid.”