|Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai,|
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai…”
(A song taken from the movie Hare Rama Hare Krishna)
In India, celebrations are the festival of harmony, of being one of the family. Raksha Bandhan is one such celebration that is about fondness, crew and heavenly opinions.
It is otherwise called Raksha Bandhan which implies an ‘obligation of assurance’. This is an event to prosper love, care, warmth and sacrosanct sentiment of fellowship.
Not a solitary celebration in India is finished without the run of the mill Indian merriments, the social affairs, festivities, trade of desserts and endowments, heaps of clamor, singing and moving.
Raksha Bandhan is a local festival to commend the hallowed connection among siblings and sisters. Basically, this celebration has a place with north and western area of India however soon the world has begun commending this celebration with a similar stanza and soul. Rakhi has turned into a necessary piece of those traditions.
An understanding of Rakhi Rituals
Upon the arrival of Rakhi, sisters readies the pooja thali with diya, roli, chawal, rakhi string and desserts.
The ceremonial starts with a petition before God, at that point the sister binds Rakhi to her sibling and wants for his bliss and prosperity. Thusly, the sibling recognize the adoration with a guarantee to remain by his sister through all the great and terrible occasions.
Sisters tie Rakhi on the wrist of their siblings in the midst of reciting of mantras, put roli and rice on his temple and appeal to God for his prosperity.
She offers him with endowments and gifts. Thusly, siblings additionally wish her a decent life and vows to deal with her. He gives her an arrival blessing. The blessing symbolizes the physical acknowledgment of her affection, notice of their harmony and his vow. The legends and the reference in history rehashed, the essentialness of the celebration is accentuated.
I pray to God that our love for each other keeps growing year after year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
My sister is the sweetest little thing of my life. Words can hardly describe my love for her & she is my best friend.
A brother is a friend given by Nature.– Jean Baptiste Legouve
I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.–Author Unknown
A brother is that friend who’s gifted by nature. I’m lucky to have you as my brother.
“Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”– Marc Brown
I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.~James Boswell
“Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
A good news won’t be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.
“A friend is a brother who was once a bother.”– Unknown Author
A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.~Toni Morrison
“Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
- In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thanks, brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Life is beautiful because you are a part of my life dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
- Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister. Thanks for caring about me like a mother and love me the most. I am very grateful to have you in my life.