The enthusiasm and anticipation that comes around on your best friend’s birthday is something you can’t beat. Most people get engrossed in throwing surprise birthday parties and buying unique gifts, but they end up forgetting the importance of birthday wishes.
As a best friend, the least you could do is come up with a well-composed heartfelt message that will speak volumes when your gift won’t. Below is a superior list of birthday wishes that could put you on the list of the world’s best friends.
With this combination of short and long wishes, you should have more than enough options.
Happy Birthday Meaningful Wishes
When the card has already said it all or you just feel like keeping things short and sweet, a few short, sweet words might be the way to go. Here are some ideas for adding a little extra warmth and personality to your mighty little message.
- “Warmest wishes for a happy birthday,”
- Happy birthday to my closest and oldest friend! I feel blessed, because our friendship is a true gift of life.
- “Hope today’s filled with all your favorite guilty pleasures!”
- “Hope you make your [25th] a birthday to remember!”
- “Go forth from this birthday and prosper in your [ukulele playing]!”
- “Another year older, and you just keep getting stronger, wiser, funnier and more amazing!”
- “Happy, happy birthday, [Margie]!”
- “I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!”
- “You deserve everything happy. Wishing you that all year long!”
- “[Aaron], hope you have a happy [27th]! Love ya!”
- “The happiest of birthdays to the [loveliest] of [daughters].”
- “Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the history of ever.”
- “Thanks for being here, for being you.”
- “Warmest wishes and love on your birthday and always!”
- “Be safe, have fun, take pictures, and enjoy every minute of this exciting time in your life!”
- “So grateful that God put you on this earth and in my life.”
- “Wishing you a happy birthday and a year that’s blessed.”
Cheers to many more years of laughter, love, and friendship. As you grow older, may you increase in wisdom and every other aspect. Happy birthday!
You have finally turned over a new start. I hope you will experience all you wished for this coming year. Happy birthday best friend.
Being your best friend has been the greatest honor of my life. No one has had my back like you. May this birthday mark greatness and divine excellence.
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see how special you are. Happy birthday, dear best friend.
Happy birthday to the one person who showed me the true meaning of a best friend. Accept my warm wishes with love.
Meaningful Birthday Wishes for Best Friend Girl
- Happy birthday to my amazing bestie! I feel like you weren’t told enough about how awesome, kind, strong and willful you are. You’re an inspiration!
- Happy birthday to the most wonderful girl i have ever known. May you enjoy this special day in your life.
- You have been waiting this day for a year. Its finally here with us. May you make it memorable! Happy birthday girl
- Happy birthday, May all your dreams come true. I hope you have the time of your life on this special day.
- Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope all your dreams come true. Have a memorable day.
- Today is a special day to celebrate. Let’s go out and have fun. Happy birthday girl!
- Today is an amazing day. A day to enjoy and begin a new year. May all the beautiful gifts come your way. Happy birthday girl.
- Age is just a number. I can’t count the memorable moments we have shared. May this special day not be different. Happy birthday girl!
Funny Birthday Wishes
Sharing a laugh in a funny birthday card is a great way to personalize a card for someone you know well. Wisecracks about getting older, jokes about over-indulging, gags about gifts all are good possibilities for funny messages.
- “From one of your favorite bad influences” (Added after the card’s printed “Happy Birthday”)
- “You get to be the center of attention today! Tomorrow it’s back to me.
- “Have a martini for me! Or two!” (Or: substitute recipient’s favorite drink.)
- “I think this is the year you get a pony! JK That’s never.”
- “May the cake calories go straight to your boobs!”
- “To quote Shakespeare: ‘Party thine ass off!'”
- “Dibs on the presents you don’t like!”
- “You totally don’t look like crap at all!”
- “I hope all your wishes come true, even the weird ones.”
- “Sorry there’s no money in here.”
- “Have a great day, you old geezer! (Takes one to know one, right?)”
- “Happy birthday to you and your cat! (I know how the cat hates to be left out.)”