Happy Vivaha Panchami (2023) - Happy Wedding Ram Quotes, Wishes Status to Share : Wish you all Lord Rama's auspicious Wedding. Every year Vivah Panchami is celebrated as a Hindu festival on the Shukla Paksha or Agrahayana month and Margashirsha month of Hindu calendar. It is the auspicious day when Lord Rama weds with Sita. According to religious novel Ramayana Sita was the daughter of Janak and king Janak holds Swayamver party to for her daughter's suitable groom. To know the ability and capability of groom he also has a condition to lift out the Lord Shiva Dhanusha and string it. Thousands of well-known king try to do it but they all fail. Finally Lord Rama lift up the Dhanusha and also breaks up. With his extraordinary capability Lord Rama was opted for Sita's wedding. So in remembrance of Rama weds and to offer a prayer of greatest devotee Rama's respect all over region of India, Nepal this auspicious day is celebrated as the Vivaha Jayanti. So friends, today is Vivaha Panchami, Lord Rama Wedding Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Posters, Religious Auspicious Images, Wallpapers, Themes that you can share with your friends and family on the auspicious day.
Brief Highlights of Vivaha Panchami 2023
- Festival Name- Vivaha Panchami
- Type- Religion, Festival
- Observe date- Shukla Paksha Panchami in Margashirsha
- Date- 17 December
- Significance- Celebration lord Rama and Sita wedding and auspicious marriage anniversary of Ram-Sita
- Frequency- Annual
- Celebration- India, Nepal
- Related culture- Hinduism
- Special center of observation- Ayodhya (UP) India
Happy Vivaha Panchami Quotes, Wishes, Greetings
This is the story of strengthen, enlightenment and power that our Lord Rama show for mother Sita respect....let's change this auspicious wedding of Lord on this significant day of Vivaha Panchami.
All Hinduism culture salute the greeted memorable wedding of Lord Rama and Mithila Princess Sita on this Wedding festival of Vivaha Panchami 2023.
The gigantic name of humbleness, Patience, Silence, greatness and the strength of whole universe, a person that have whose name is Lord Rama.
Rama is not of the king only Ayodhya but he is the king of entire universe.....a king who do not live in wealth, who is source of inspiration of silence, confidence and destiny that is called Rama.
As the ideal son, as the ideal king, as the ideal embodiment of truth and morality only a person is known and that is Lord Rama.
How to Celebrate Vivaha Panchami
- Take a holy bath in the early in the morning.
- After it you can offer a pious prayer in front of Ram and Sita idle.
- One can also go in the temple of Rama and Sita on the auspicious festival.
- Besides it you can also listen the entire story of Rama and Sita and some morals education that insists in this story you can implement in your own's life.
- You can also hold a ritual party wherever you can provide the real significance of Ramayana to connect human life.