Happy International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Theme, Quotes, Wishes, Slogans to Share : Every year International Day of Female Genital Mutilation or FGM is celebrated on 06 February to abolish the worse practices that is against female’s fundamental rights like as genital mutilation’s. This is the global effort to empower women and their freedom in the modern era and also aware people to abolish the customs and rituals that are against human rights. According to WHO data there are millions of girls and females who are suffering from genetical mutilation problems. There are many health issues like as Urinary Problems, Swelling Genital Tissue, Severe pain occurs during the genital mutilation that is a heinous crime against female and their physical health. So to aware people about the FGM and their severe effects this day first time was introduced in 2003 by UN. This is the also UN Sustainable Goal 5 in which target to abolish of FGM is aimed by 2030. So friends, today in this article we will know about the International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation Wikipedia, Theme, History, Significance, Images, Wallpapers, Slogans, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings that you can share with your friends and close one’s.
- Happy International Fetish Day
- International Literacy Day
- International Human Solidarity Day
- Happy International Coffee Day
- Happy International Nurse Day
International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Wiki Highlights
- Event Name- International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM
- Type- Health, Awareness
- Observe Date- 06 February
- Observation by- UN
- Significance- to abolish the heinous practice of female genital mutilation and aware female health
- Globally Affected- 3.5 Million
- Adverse Effect- Urinary Problems, Vaginal Cancer
- Parent Organization- UN
- Most affected Continent- South Africa
- Frequency- Annual
International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) 2023 Theme
Theme of FGM is Partnership with Men and Boys to Transform Social and Gender Norms to End Female Genital Mutilation. 2023 theme also focuses about the health causes in the women that occurs by female genital mutilation. The aim of the theme is aware people and also take support to abolish the worse customs and rituals of FGM. It is the serious issue that violates the female health and also against the women freedom of fundamental rights.
Messages of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM 2023)
- FGM is a serious and barbaric act that is black spot for humanity, let’s come together to eliminate this worse practice of human rights on this official day of international Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM.
- Why everyone is silent on the cruelty on females, this is sensitive war on women, this is time to no killing, no thieving, no rape. Empower Women Empower World.
- It is ashamed on humanity that we are chopping off their private parts, they are also human and suffer severe pain, let’s abolish it permanent.
- We are against of FGM and people who supports this FGM on the base of religion are seriously cruel men that are also danger for upcoming generations.
- On the name of purity people are crossing the humanity nature, it is vice to practice FGM. Happy International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) forever.
Female Genital Mutilation Quotes
“Women’s loyalty has to be earned with trust and affection, rather than barbaric rituals. The time has come to leave the old ways of suffering behind—Waris Dirie”
“Women’s devotion must be won by tenderness and trust rather than cruel rituals. The time has arrived to stop suffering in the old ways.”
“I have always known that I will one day struggle against this procedure, even on the day of my own mutilation. I had no idea when or how I would battle it, but I did.”
“Self-denial is simply a method by which arrests his progress, and self-sacrifice a survival of the mutilation of the savage—Oscar Wilde”
“I know what I am fighting for. I am fighting for the most basic rights of innocent children. And that is why I never take the criticism too deep under my skin—Waris Dirie”
“We should not be followers of traditions that go against human rights…we are human beings and we make traditions—Malal Yousafzai”
“I am aware of why I am fighting. I stand up for the fundamental rights of helpless children. And for that reason, I never take criticism personally.”
“We shouldn’t adhere to customs that violate human rights because we are human beings and create our own traditions.”
Female Genital Mutilation Day Photos
On which date FGM is celebrated ?
What activities are held on the FGM day ?
Volunteers hold street campaigns to aware people about the worse practice of FGM and its adverse effects on female’s physical health.
What is FGM ?
FGM or Female Genital Mutilation is a practice that is adopted by uneducated people where female’s private part vagina are deliberately cut, injured and bounded without scientific reasons. It is also considered as the word of Purity that indicates no sexual relation of a female in her unmarried life.
For more update stay tune with wewishes.com