We always need a special date to feel how important our father is for our lives. Yes, you guessed, right!! Here, we are talking about father’s Day. This Day, we have to take him on a date and feel him special and make him. We realized he is everything to our life. See below his some Happy father’s day quotes and wishes.
Father’s Day is on the Third Sunday of June, and dates vary year to year. So in 2020, Father’s Day is celebrated on 21st June 2020 Sunday. Father’s Day is the Day of honoring fathers, brothers, uncles, or any important person in your life who have participated in being your life successful, and gives an inspiration to live life accordingly.
Fathers have great hands to give birth to the hopes, dreams of their children. They always sacrifice their dreams to fulfill our dreams. It’s a day that takes pride in appreciating the contribution of a father and sacrifices that he makes for his child.
Wish your dad on Father’s Day might be the top thing on your mind. You would want to make a nice gift for him along with a nice card to wish him in the best way possible. But getting the right words and making them feel special can be quite tricky.
Finding the right happy father’s day quotes is a bit easier by choosing from the best we’ve put together.
Father’s Day Quotes:
F: Faithful, A: Always there, T: Trustworthy, H: Honoring, E: Every-Loving, R: Righteous, S: Supportive
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.Happy Father’s Day Quotes
God knew exactly what I wanted…
so he choose you to be my Dad…
Happy Fathers Day
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.– Jim Valvano
“Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.”—Barack Obama
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.– Ruth E. Renkel
Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.– Anne Geddes
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.– Charles Wadsworth
Father! – to God himself we cannot give a holier name.– By William Wordsworth
A father is the pillar of everlasting support and strength.
A father is someone who does not direct how to live but lives entirely to be a role model for his children.
A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.– By Carol Coats
- A father is the one who is ready to look up the matters of his children no matter how much he has grown up.
- The love of a father is unique; it cannot be compensated by any other love in this world.
- The love for father is heavenly, and the love from a father is blind and unconditional.
- A father is someone always ready to lend a helping hand irrespective of the child needs the help or not.
- A father is the first and foremost hero of his child.
- A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman, he turns her back again. – By Enid Bagnold
- A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father. – By Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child. – By Knights of Pythagoras
- A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself so that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world. – By Helen Rowland
- As fathers commonly go, it is seldom a misfortune to be fatherless; and considering the general run of sons, as seldom a misfortune to be childless. – By Lord Chesterfield
- Any fool can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!! – By Philip Whitmore
Happy Father’s Day Wishes from Daughter:
For being daddy’s girl, here are a few ways you can let your dad know how special he is to you.
Many say fathers are like boats who hold us back when needed and sail along when the current is right. But my father is a lighthouse. His love always makes sure we go the right way.
No matter who I get married to, my father will always be my first love.
My father always lets me laugh happily by myself, but never lets me cry alone.
My father might hold my hand for a little while when I get married. But he has held my heart for all these years, and will always hold it for more to come.
Husbands may not look at us as their queens, but fathers always look at their daughters as their little princesses.
My father always tells me that I am growing up real quick. But no matter how tall I get, I will always look up to my father for who he is.
Where other fathers might take their sons to a football match, I am a proud daughter whose father takes her shopping.
I know my father is a great husband. Because he treats my mother just the way he treats me – with love, care and respect.
The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.
My father may not be the sun or the moon that can illuminate the entire sky. He is a fireplace who can keep me warm even in the coldest of the nights.
Happy Father’s Day Wishes from Son:
A son’s bond with his father is quite special so fathers day special quotes are here for him.
I have read a lot of superhero comics. But I am yet to find a superhero as strong and powerful as my daddy.
When my father gives me a gift, we both rejoice. But I don’t know why my father has tears in his eyes when I give him a gift instead.
I may not think my father is right until I grow up. And by then, my son will think that I am always wrong.
Each time my father has put me down from his arms, he has picked up my crying sister. This is who he has taught me to be.
Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.
Almost anyone can be a father. But my father has taught me what it takes for his son to call him daddy lovingly.
A father is more powerful than a sun. He can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.
My father is a man of few words. And that’s alright. Because a few words is all it takes for him to make me happy, calm me when I am crying, and teach me the right lessons for my life.
A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone, and pass them on to the coming generations.
For everyone out there, you are my father. But to me, you are my entire world.
Happy Father’s Day Wishes:
A son’s father’s day wishes for dad are filled with joy and respect for a wonderful man.
“My first true love is you my dad. Happy Father’s Day“
“Life is more beautiful and calm just because of your divine presence in my life. Happy Father’s Day“
“You are my superhero, you are my strength. Happy Father’s Day Dad“
Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
“When anybody asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I tell them that no matter what I become, I want to be a man like my father. Happy Father’s Day, dear daddy”
“A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be. Happy Father’s Day”
“No one can guide me the way you did. Thanks, dad. Happy Father’s Day”
“I cannot tell you how much I love you dad. You have sacrificed so much for us and I can never be able to match up to that ever in my life. I love you so much, daddy”
“Dad – I may outgrow your lap, but I know I will never outgrow your heart. Happy Father’s Day”
“To the world, you are a dad. But to me, you are the world. Happy Father’s Day daddy”
“Daddy, thanks to you, no matter what, with you by my side, I am scared of nothing. Happy Father’s Day dad”
10+ Heartfelt Happy Father’s Day Quotes-
- I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through to get me to where I started. – Bartrand Hubbard
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. – Pope John XXIII
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. – Johann Schiller
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. – Jim Valvano
- My father was frightened of his mother. I was frightened of my father, and I am damned well going to see to it that my children are frightened of me. – King George V
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, You’re tearing up the grass. We’re not raising grass, Dad would reply. We’re raising boys. – Harmon Killebrew
- My son, a perfect little boy of five years and three months, had ended his earthly life. You can never sympathize with me; you can never know how much of me such a young child can take away. A few weeks ago, I accounted myself a wealthy man, and now the poorest of all. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, on the death of his son
- Noble fathers have noble children. – Euripides
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. – Gloria Naylor
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. – George Herbert
- One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my daddy is. Later that night, the father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be. – Unknown
Father’s Day Jokes:-
- If dads were bogeys, I would still pick you!
- Thank for the genes that provided these crazy good looks, Dad.
- Please accept this card as a token of my poverty.
- Thank you for not letting me screw up my life. And yours.
- Today I love you slightly more than I love mom.
- World Alzheimer’s Day Quotes and Sayings, Poster, Wishes & More
- World Rose Day Quotes, Significance, History – To Bring Happiness In The Lives Of Cancer Patients
- Happy Vishwakarma Puja 2020: Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, Pictures, Facebook & Whatsapp status
- Happy Durga Puja and Navratri Festival History & Significance 2020
- World Ozone Day 2020: Significance, Slogans, Messages, Quotes, Wishes and Values