Diwali, also known as the festival of lights, is all about fireworks, shopping, gorging on sweets, remembering our customs and traditions, decorating the house and praying to Goddess Lakshmi. People wish their family and friends happy Diwali by sending them cards and messages. Here are some beautiful heartfelt ‘Diwali Messages’ that you can mail, SMS to your loved ones.
Wishing you lots of smiles,
A season of delight,
memories warm and bright…
Enjoy the timeless pleasure of Diwali,
the warmth of home and the company of dear ones.
You are so far, fresh Mithai can’t reach you but fresh wishes can – Happy Diwali!
Aapki zindagi aabad rahe, jagmagati rahe Diwali ke roshan diyej ki tarah yahi hai hamari dua aapke liye…! Happy Diwali
Daro nahi yaar Kuch din ke baad Diwali jo hain, Wish You Happy Diwali in advance
On this auspicious occasion of Diwali, I wish happiness in your life is multiplied and sorrows of your life are divided.
Wish every aspect of your life become luminous and full of excitement and happiness and joy stays around you and family forever!…
Aayi hai Diwali dekho
Sang layi khushiya dekho
Yehan wahan jahan dekho
Aaj deep jagmagate dekho
Deepawali ke is subh avsar par
Meri subhkamnaye kabool kijiyega!
May the Joy, Cheer, Mirth and Merriment of this divine festival surround you forever.
Wishing good health, more wealth, peace, fame, love, in your life… Happy Diwali.
- Happy Gandhi Jayanti Quotes, Wishes, Images, Posters, Whatsapp & Facebook posts to share on 2nd October
- World Rivers day Quotes, Save River Slogans to Spread the Message of Water Conservation
- World Heart Day 2020: Quotes, Slogan, Wishes, Poster and WhatsApp Status
- World Alzheimer’s Day Quotes and Sayings, Poster, Wishes & More
- World Rose Day Quotes, Significance, History – To Bring Happiness In The Lives Of Cancer Patients