Girls and boys have extremely different attitudes from one another. Girls are more vocal nowadays and social media is one of their avenues where they can freely express themselves.
Let’s learn how to deal with a girl’s bad attitude, or when to know that it’s not. a girl you’re deep into seduction with, or she is already your lover or girlfriend.
How to Handle Girlfriend Attitude-
- Completely ignore that person.
- Have your own attitude
- If you are pinched while talking with, don’t even recognize those pinches and taunts. Behave like these are childish things and you are above all these.
- Don’t try to appease at least for a few days or even a month.
- Let her feel alone in your common circle. Such should be your behaviour with others in the circle.
- Let the steam fly off and then converse sweetly with some unavoidable and genuine reason.
My friends call me Jane, you can call me tonight.
I am so damn poor that I cannot even afford to pay attention to stupid people.
In our house, my husband is the boss but I make the decisions.
Honest girl friends are rare to find, hard to be abandoned and impossible to forget.
The saying “Behind a successful man is a surprised woman.” is quite wrong; so I corrected it and made it “Behind a successful man is a supportive and smart woman.”
A confident woman wears a smile and has this air of comfort-ability and pleasantness about her…lvsv.me
Rivals of a jealous boy come and go but rivals of jealous woman remain and continue to build up.
I did not change, it is called growing up and I guess you should try it too.
If you want a girl to treat you like a King you have to make her a Queen first.
I do not blame myself if I made several mistakes in my life because life didn’t come with instructions and user manual.
The best thing to annoy those who hate you is by giving them your best smile.
I do not like insulting people but I just love to tell them what they really are.
They thought I am a bad girl, they were wrong. I am the worst.
Breakup Status in attitude–
- It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.
- days are empty, nights are long. I feel so lonely, where have you gone?
- Just give me time and I’ll get over you.
- If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
- I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back
- I hate when people say they miss you, but don’t make an effort to speak to you or see you.
- But the all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.
- Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
- Please BURN my sad memories.
- SLEEP away the sadness of today.
- Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.
- I want you to be FREE, but I can watch you SOAR away from me.
- The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
- We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
- Stop walking the extra mile for someone who won’t cross the street for you.