Every year September 7th is celebrated as Brazil Independence Day. Celebrate this special day with beautiful and inspiring greetings messages, images, pics, and Brazil Independence Day messages. Fill every heart with patriotism with the newest Brazil Independence Day pictures and Brazil Independence Day quotes.
We bring a wonderful collection of Brazil Independence Day wishes for you to share with your family and friends. You can even have these latest Brazil Independence Day wishes shared on your Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
September 7th is a special day for all Brazilians. The “Dia da patria” is a holiday to celebrate and celebrate the independence of the country. The equivalent of our July 14 in France. This day is a holiday, in memory of the proclamation of independence, signed on September 7, 1822 in Sao Paulo against Portugal.
Independence Day is the national holiday of Brazil. The anthem of the country was composed about ten years after the proclamation of independence.
Brazil Independence Day Quotes
–The past, present and future of a nation depends upon its citizens…. Our ancestors have done a great job and now it is our turn to do our best.
–The colours of patriotism and love for the nation are above everything and independence is most valuable.
–A nation becomes independent in true sense when all its citizens have a secure and happy life.”
–There is lot of blood, sacrifice, sweat and hard work that goes into making a nation an independent one.
–We are blessed to open our eyes in the country which was independent but we must never forget the sacrifices that were made by those who brought us independence.
Happy Independence Day Brazil Poster/images
Happy Brazil Independence Day Wishes
- “Always remember each life that was lost, each sacrifice that was made to bring us the freedom…. Warm wishes on Brazil Independence Day.”
- “If you truly appreciate independence then you will always handle it very responsibly so that you don’t lose it…. Happy Brazil Independence Day.”
- “Let us celebrate the occasion of Brazil Independence Day by doing whatever we can to make our nation a better on…. Warm greetings on this special occasion.”
- “Freedom is the birth right of every person and we are truly blessed to born in a free and independent nation… Happy Brazil Independence Day.”
- “Don’t take independence for granted because we have paid a very heavy price for it… Value it and always be responsible towards it…. Wishing a very Happy Brazil Independence Day.”